Sunday, August 14, 2011

Supplies not keeping up


I am not doing my writing tonight and tomorrow night (8/13 & 14) cause I'm running out of index cards to write on. I did not stock up enough ink for my printer to print the cards.

I also found out that the manufacturer of the recycled index cards that I have been using is out of index cards. I need to research for other brand.

I have written more than 700,000 cards. I almost wonder if I am the biggest buyer of "environotes 3x5 recycled ruled index cards" in the past couple of months. If yes, does this project and the magnitute of the causality consumming all the index cards? And if this is a yes as well, it is pretty haunting.

********************************************
To be honest, I am actually kind of happy that I do not have to write the cards tonight...